Wednesday, December 16, 2009

* trip 2 melaka *


* BESt dAY EVER *

Mr. Sun came up an d he smile at me..said it's gonna be a good one just wait and see..jump out of bed..and i ran outside..feeling so ecstatic satisfied..it's the best day ever..(best day ever)..i'm so busy got nothing to do..spent the last 2 hours just tying my shoe..every flower,grain of sand..is reaching out out to shake my hand..it's the best day ever(best day ever)..sometime the little things start closing in on me..when i'm feeling down..i wanna lose that frown..i stick my head out the window and look around..those crowds don't scare me,they can't disguise..its magic that's happening right before my eyes..soon Mr.Moon will be shining bright..so the best day ever can last all night..Yeah ! the best day ever's gonna all night..NOW ! it's the best day ever..!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

mse kami singgah sinun sonan..kami smpat snap b'brape
picca yg xdpt d'knl psty jumlahnyer..enjoy it yurp !











No comments:

Post a Comment