Sunday, April 18, 2010

MY BATTLE FIELD
---------------------------------------

hello people !long time i haven't update my blog .hahah . like i said before .i'm a busy person .i have volleyball practice .everyday in the evening .after school . finishing my homework .then at 5 o'clock . go to practise .none stop ! tomorrow . 19 April 2010 .i have to go to the dewan repas .for the tournament . arghhh .im very nervous . actually i'm not ready yet . feel like i have to practise again and again , feel like i'm not gonna win the championship , hope my team are ready to show their skill , i want to win this time , i'm sick fo being the loser , i want to be the best player in volleyball . don't know how to say it , but i really mean it . i want it so much . sob sob . T_T . i'm not very sure that i gonna win . because my team look very weak . i hope they can play better than before . huummm . i really love to play volleyball . i dont know how to express my feeling but i really do . i play it all the time . it's a part of my life .


No comments:

Post a Comment